ASUS ROG Strix RX 480 outshines the competition with Aura RGB Lighting
- 1330MHz boost clock in OC mode for outstanding performance and gaming experience
- DirectCU III with Patented Wing-Blade Fans delivers 30% cooler and 3X quieter performance.
- ASUS FanConnect features 4-pin GPU-controlled headers connected to system fans for optimal thermal performance.
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
- Aura RGB Lighting to express personalized gaming style.
- VR-friendly HDMI Ports for immersive virtual reality experiences.
- GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and lets you stream your gameplay instantly.
Outshine The Competition
ROG Strix RX 480 gaming graphics cards are packed with exclusive ASUS technologies, including DirectCU II Technology with Patented Wing-Blade Fans for up to 30% cooler and 3X quieter performance, and Industry-only Auto-Extreme Technology for premium quality and the best reliability. Aura RGB Lighting enables a gaming system personalisation. ROG Strix RX 480 also has GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster that provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming. DirectCU III Technology with Direct-GPU Contact Heatpipes 30% Cooler and 3X Quieter Performance
Exclusive DirectCU III cooling technology features direct-GPU contact heatpipes that transports more heat away from the GPU and outperform reference designs, achieving up to 30% cooler gaming performance. Patented Triple Wing-Blade 0dB Fans Max Air Flow with 105% More Air Pressure
DirectCU III features triple 0dB fans engineered with a patented wing-blade design that delivers maximum air flow and improved 105% static pressure over the heat sink, while operating at 3X quieter volumes than reference cards. The 0dB fans also let you enjoy games in complete silence and make DirectCU III the coolest and quietest graphics card in the market. ASUS FanConnect Targeted Supplemental Cooling
When gaming, GPU temperatures are often higher than CPU temps. However, chassis fans usually reference CPU temperatures only, which results in inefficient cooling of the system. For optimal thermal performance, ROG Strix graphics cards feature two 4-pin GPU-controlled headers that can be connected to system fans for targeted cooling. Auto-Extreme Technology Industry-only 100% Automated Production Process
All ASUS graphics cards are now produced using Auto-Extreme Technology, an industry-exclusive, 100% automated production process that incorporates premium materials to set a new standard of quality. Auto-Extreme Technology ensures consistent graphics card quality as well as improved performance and longevity. This new manufacturing process is also environmentally friendly, eliminating harsh chemicals and reducing power consumption by 50%. ..