Build for Non-Stop Action
- 1518 MHz Boost Clock in OC mode for brilliant eSports gaming.
- Exclusive World of Warships invite code for free: Diana Cruiser and 15-day Premium Account (worth USD11).*game codes redemption starts from 7/31/2015 to 1/30/2017. Please stay tuned on http://www.asus.com/event for details.
- Dual-ball Bearing 0dB Fan runs smoother by reducing friction, further improving 2X longer card lifespan and cooling efficiency. Play in silence with 0dB fans.
- Easy plug and play gaming with no extra power supply needed.
- Industry only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and the best reliability.
- GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
- NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots.
- NVIDIA GameWorks™ provides an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
ASUS Expedition graphics cards are made for non-stop action, engineered with non-stop durability for 2X longer lifespan and premium reliability. We even test the cards to the limits, with 144 hour of diskless-system tests and extensive checks for compatibility with top games. While GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster to provide non-stop gaming experience and real-time streaming. Non-Stop Durability 2X Longer Lifespan
Without the problem of oil drying common in sleeve-bearing fans, the dual-ball bearing fan on ASUS Expedition GeForce® GTX 1050 lasts 2X longer. With reduced friction, it also runs smoother, further improving card lifespan and cooling efficiency. You can play in true 0dB silence as the 0dB fans remain off up to a set GPU temp level. Premium Quality and Best Reliability
ASUS graphics cards are produced using Auto-Extreme technology, an industry-first 100% automated production process, and features premium Super Alloy Power II components that enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, decrease component buzzing under load, and lower thermal temperatures for unsurpassed quality and reliability. Non-Stop Challenger 144-hr Diskless Solution Compatibility
ASUS operates the iCafé Labs to certify Expedition graphics cards for use as diskless systems, subjecting the cards to 144 hours of dedicated tests, including a 2-hour reboot test and 15-hour 3D Mark test with heavy loading. Expedition graphics cards are ready to run non-stop — with the smooth performance you demand. Top Games Tested
ASUS iCafé Labs engineers also subject Expedition graphics cards to lengthy stability tests in an environment that simulates a real-world internet café. We test with the top games to assure of the very best gaming experiences! Non-Stop Gaming GPU ..