AM1I-A Power-efficient AMD AM1 socket-based Mini-ITX SoC motherboard for compact and entry-level HTPCs, featuring fast USB 3.0 transfer speed
APU Features AMD SoC Athlon and Sempron Series APUs
- New UEFI BIOS and EZ Mode: Friendlier, easier, and more intuitive with helpful info added
- USB 3.0 BOOST (UASP Support): 170% faster transfer speeds than traditional USB 3.0
- Network iControl: Real-time network bandwidth management
- CrashFree BIOS 3: Restore corrupted BIOS data from USB storage
- AI Suite 3: One-stop access to innovative ASUS features
This powerful and innovative motherboard supports both dual- and quad-core AMD Athlon and Sempron SoC (system-on-a-chip) APUs integrating Radeon™ HD graphics and support for HD video playback. This revolutionary APU (Accelerated Processing Unit) combines high processing power, advanced Microsoft® DirectX 11.1 graphics, and Fusion controller hubs (FCHs) in one small, efficient package. This SoC APU features up to single-channel DDR3 1600/1333 memory, SATA 6Gbit/s and USB 3.0 natively. AMD Athlon/Sempron APUs are the first multi-core x86 SoC with AM1 Series socket solution for entry-level desktops, improving performance by over 50 percent compared to the previous (‘Brazos 2.0’) generation of AMD APUs. New UEFI BIOS – friendlier and more intuitive Exclusive EZ Mode adds useful info to become even easier
Media-renowned UEFI BIOS from ASUS provides the smoothest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS, and now features more intuitive functions to quickly take you to favorite BIOS pages and frequently-accessed settings through custom shortcuts. You can even write quick notes in-BIOS for future reference, view an activity log of setting changes and modifications, and rename SATA ports. EZ Mode has a whole new look, upgraded with extra-friendly capabilities like detailed fan controls, XMP profile settings, SATA information, and fast clock adjustment. Together, these perfect your BIOS experience. Performance Optimization USB 3.0 Boost (UASP Support) 170% faster transfer speeds than traditional USB 3.0
ASUS USB 3.0 Boost technology supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) in Windows 8. With USB 3.0 Boost technology, a USB device's transmission speed is significantly increased up to 170%, adding to already fast USB 3.0 performance. ASUS software automatically accelerates data rates for compatible USB 3.0 peripherals without any user interaction.
• World’s 1st USB 3.0 UASP support – instantly 170% faster.
• Complete USB 3.0 solution – performance boost under Turbo Mode or UASP Mode for most USB devices.
• Simple plug and boost – auto detection design ensures best performance. Network iControl Real-time network bandwidth management
One click to prioritize network traffic for applications you're currently using or set up favorite profiles to run at specific times. Avoid network congestion, speed up downloading, and make sure online gaming runs optimized, all through an intuitive user interface. Complete USB..