Intel Core I5-6500 CPU, 1151, 3.2 GHz, Quad Core, 65W, 14nm, 6MB Cache, HD GFX, 8 GTs
Manufacturers Code and link:
next working day
I5-6500 6th Generation Intel Core i5
- Next Generation 14nm Desktop CPU architecture from Intel.
- Skylake brings higher clock speeds, better power efficiency, and lower temperatures.
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3L & the very latest DDR4 Memory modules.
- Faster Improved On-Chip Graphics Capabilities.
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 automatically increase your CPU frequency on demand during intensisve tasks.
- Supports Intel; Quick Sync Video, InTru 3D Technology, Insider, Wireless Display, Clear Video HD Technology, Clear Video Technology.
- Supports the latest API's: DX12, OpenGL 4.3/4.4, OpenCL2.0.
- Support for HEVC, VP8 & VP9 Accelerated Media Codecs.
- Supports Display Resolution up to 4096x2304.
- Supports up to 3 Independent Digital Displays including embedded DP (eDP).
- DMI 3.0 Support.
- Support for Intel 100 Series Chipset provides up to 40% more high-speed I/O.
Exceptional Performance in Sleeker Designs Lower power, enabling smaller, quieter form factors
• Up to 22% greater performance and 6X faster storage bandwidth for quicker media access & more responsive PCs.
• Always on, always available capabilities with Intel® Ready Mode Technology. Dramatic Increase in Media and Graphics Up to 28% greater 3D graphics performance
• Amazing graphics and stunning 4K video and display for watching and creating.
• Smooth HD video conferencing. New Immersive Experiences
• Intel® RealSense™ 3D Camera for gesture gaming + 3D capture.
• Connect with Confidence: Facial login and privacy, identity protection, safer web browsing, and enhanced malware protection.
Intel Core I5-6500 CPU, 1151, 3.2 GHz, Quad Core, 65W, 14nm, 6MB Cache, HD GFX, 8 GT/s
DDR3L-1333, DDR3L-1600, DDR4-1866, DDR4-2133