AC3200 Wireless Tri-Band Gigabit Router Archer C3200
More Wi-Fi for More Devices
- Tri-Band technology creates three separate Wi-Fi bands for connecting more devices to your network without a drop in performance
- Combined 3200Mbps Wi-Fi speed over one 2.4GHz (600Mbps) and two 5GHz (1300Mbps each) bands
- Smart Connect helps devices run faster by assigning them to the best available channel to balance network demand
- Six high-performance antennas maximize coverage area and stability
- 1GHz dual-core CPU and three co-processors handle simultaneous connections without interruption
The Archer C3200 uses Tri-Band technology to run three separate Wi-Fi channels at once, creating a network that can connect to more devices without a trade-off in performance.
Smart Connect helps devices run even faster by assigning them to the best available channel to balance network demand. Seamless Streaming and Gaming
With the fastest combined Wi-Fi speed of up to 3200Mbps, the Archer C3200 lets you simultaneously game online and stream video in 4K Ultra HD across multiple devices without lag. Maximum Coverage and Stability
Six high-performance external antennas greatly increase the Archer C3200’s range and signal stability. Beamforming technology further improves the router’s coverage by helping it locate wireless devices to form stronger, more reliable connections. Run All Your Devices At Once
A powerful 1GHz dual-core CPU and three co-processors easily handle the demand made on the Archer C3200’s network when multiple users are browsing, streaming, and gaming all at the same time. Lightning-Fast Wired Performance
External hard drives can connect directly to the Archer C3200 via its USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports, making it easy to share files, photos, music, and video across your network.
The Archer C3200 is also equipped with four Gigabit Ethernet ports that enable blazing wired speeds 10x greater than Fast Ethernet, helping connected gaming consoles, PCs, and smart TVs achieve their best performance. Easy Setup and Use
Set up the Archer C3200 in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings from any Android or iOS device, including parental controls and media sharing.