- Concurrent Dual Band: 433Mbps on 5GHz and 300Mbps on 2.4GHz
- Two WAN ports for DSL and Ethernet offer double the choice – wireless router or DSL modem
- Compatible with VDSL2, ADSL2/2+, ADSL, fiber and cable services for complete future-proofing
- Gigabit Ethernet ports for the fastest, most reliable internet performance
- Multi-purpose USB port supports file sharing, printer sharing, media streaming and 3G/4G support
- VDSL/ADSL WAN multi service for IPTV support
- PPTP/Open VPN server and VPN client support
- Download Master and enhanced media server let you download and stream anywhere
- ASUS AiCloud lets you access, sync, share and stream data anywhere
Future-proofed versatility with 802.11ac wireless speeds
The ASUS DSL-AC52U is a ADSL/VDSL 802.11ac Wi-Fi modem router, with combined dual-band data rates of up to 733Mbps. On the 5GHz band, 802.11ac gives 433Mbps wireless data rates, while 2.4 GHz 802.11n performance supports 300Mbps. Compatible with ADSL2/2+, ADSL, VDSL2, fiber and cable services, the top specification completes future-proofing.
ASUS AiRadar enhances the Wi-Fi stability and improves coverage up to 150%*. Most importantly, the universal beamforming not only works on 802.11ac clients, but also 802.11a/b/g/n clients. Equipped with powerful hardware NAT acceleration and built-in Gigabit Ethernet, the DSL-AC52U gives you full Gigabit internet performance, with a WAN-to-LAN throughput performance of over 900 Mbps.
USB 2.0 port allows the DSL-AC52U to share printer and scanner over a network, and it can also operate as high-speed NAS (Network
Attached Storage) device when external storage is connected.
The easy-to-use ASUSWRT graphical user interface unlocks the power of the DSL-AC52U giving robust control to optimize your network for you. 30-second set-up and easy traffic management means even network newbies can enjoy its sophisticated features, while power users will love its Download Master, IPv6 support, multiple wireless SSIDs and secure VPN access Enhanced signal range and stability
ASUS AiRadar intelligently improves wireless connections by using exclusive ASUS RF fine-tuning. This ensures extended coverage, dynamic data speed increases, and enhanced stability. Total flexibility with DSL, Ethernet or 3G/4G LTE Internet connections
DSL-AC52U has multiple ways to connect to the Internet, with a choice of DSL, Ethernet or 3G/4G LTE*. You can use DSL-AC52U as a DSL modem Wi-Fi router or a standalone Wi-Fi router according to your needs. And with the ability to switch instantly between connections if one fails (and switch back again when it’s fixed) or combine multiple connections for more bandwidth, it’s perfect for reliable, always-on internet connectivity. *Requires compatible USB dongle Gigabit Internet browsing with hardware NAT
Equipped with a powerful hardware NAT acceleration engine and built-in Gigabit Ethernet, the DSL-AC52U gives you full Gigabit performance. Its WAN-to-LAN throughput performance is over 900 Mbps, which is more than 4.5 times that of traditional software-based NAT Gigabit routers. This reduces the possibility of bottlenecks on fast internet connectio..