ASUS ROG Strix RX 460 for cool and efficient eSports gaming
- 1256 MHz engine clock in OC mode for outstanding performance and gaming experience.
- DirectCU II with Patented Wing-Blade 0dB Fan Design delivers maximum air flow with 30% cooler and 3X quieter performance.
- ASUS FanConnect features 4-pin GPU-controlled header connected to system fans for optimal thermal performance.
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
- Aura RGB Lighting to express personalised gaming style.
- GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and lets you stream your gameplay instantly.
Outshine The Competition
ROG Strix RX 460 gaming graphics cards are packed with exclusive ASUS technologies, including DirectCU II Technology with Patented Wing-Blade Fans for up to 30% cooler and 3X quieter performance, and Industry-only Auto-Extreme Technology for premium quality and the best reliability. Aura RGB Lighting enables a gaming system personalisation. ROG Strix RX 460 also has GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster that provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming. DirectCU II Technology with Direct-GPU Contact Heatpipes 30% Cooler and 3X Quieter Performance
Exclusive DirectCU II cooling technology features direct-GPU contact heatpipes that transports more heat away from the GPU and outperform reference designs, achieving up to 30% cooler gaming performance. Patented Triple Wing-Blade 0dB Fans Max Air Flow with 105% More Air Pressure
DirectCU II features dual 0dB fans engineered with a patented wing-blade design that delivers maximum air flow and improved 105% static pressure over the heat sink, while operating at 3X quieter volumes than reference cards. The 0dB fans also let you enjoy games in complete silence and make DirectCU II the coolest and quietest graphics card in the market. ASUS FanConnect 30% Cooler and 3X Quieter Performance
When gaming, GPU temperatures are often higher than CPU temps. However, chassis fans usually reference CPU temperatures only, which results in inefficient cooling of the system. For optimal thermal performance, ROG Strix RX 460 graphics cards feature a 4-pin GPU-controlled header that can be connected to system fan for targeted supplemental cooling. Auto-Extreme Technology Industry-only 100% Automated Production Process
All ASUS graphics cards are now produced using Auto-Extreme Technology, an industry-exclusive, 100% automated production process that incorporates premium materials to set a new standard of quality. Auto-Extreme Technology ensures consistent graphics card quality as well as improved performance and longevity. This new manufacturing process is also environmentally friendly, eliminating harsh chemicals and reducing power consumption by 50%.