ASUS Dual series of GeForce® GTX 1060 graphics provide sweet spot performance
Optimized Style and Performance Perfectly matched with ASUS X99-A II motherboards
- Patented Wing-Blade Fans for max air flow with 105% more air pressure.
- Perfectly matched with ASUS X99-A II Overview motherboards for optimised style and performance.
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
- VR-friendly HDMI Ports for immersive virtual reality experiences.
- GPU Tweak II with Xsplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
- NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots.
- NVIDIA GameWorks™ provides an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
ASUS Dual series of GeForce® GTX 1060 graphics card and X99-A II motherboards share perfectly matching color themes and are ready for Windows 10. Dual series of GeForce® GTX 1060 is equipped with DirectX 12 to squeeze more graphics performance from the CPU and prevent GPU bottlenecks. Patented Wing-Blade Fans Max Air Flow with 105% More Air Pressure
A patented wing-blade design that delivers maximum air flow and improved 105% static pressure over the heat sink, while operating at 3X quieter volumes than reference cards. Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II Premium quality and best reliability
ASUS graphics cards are produced using Auto-Extreme technology, an industry-first 100% automated production process, and feature premium Super Alloy Power II components that enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, decrease component buzzing under load, and lower thermal temperatures for unsurpassed quality and reliability.
*this pic is for demonstration only VR-Friendly HDMI Ports Enjoy immersive virtual reality experience
ASUS Dual series of GeForce® GTX 1060 graphics cards have two HDMI ports for connecting a VR device and display at the same time, so you can enjoy immersive virtual reality experiences anytime without having to swap cables. GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster GPU Tweak II: Intuitive performance tweaking
Adjust clock speeds, voltages and fan speeds to tune your graphics card(s) exactly how you want to. Select between GPU Tweak’s Standard or Advanced modes depending on your level of experience.
Choose Standard Mode to access Intuitive options for easy tweaking. This is great for those learning how to tune graphics cards. Alternatively try out the Advanced Mode for sophisticated and extensive tuning options that enable complete control for experienced overclockers. XSplitGamecaster: Instant gameplay streaming
Now, you can also launch XSplit Gameca..