Portable and compact
- Travel-Sized Design – Conveniently small and light to pack and take on the road, creating Wi-Fi network via Ethernet, 3G/4G USB modem or WISP
- Dual Band AC750 Wi-Fi – Strong, fast connection for HD streaming on all your devices
- One Switch for Multiple Modes – Perfect for Wi-Fi at home, your hotel room or on the road
- Flexible Power – Micro USB port to an adapter, portable charger or laptop
- Versatile USB – For file sharing or internet access from a 3G/4G USB modem
With the travel-sized and compact design, TL-WR902AC is small enough to put into your pocket and make sure you can have internet access wherever you go. The mini USB power supply and built-in adapter make it perfect for travelers, students, and anyone else living life on the go. Excellent Wireless Speed with 11AC Wi-Fi
Coming with the next generation Wi-Fi standard – 802.11ac, 3 times faster than wireless N speeds, TL-WR902AC delivers a combined wireless data transfer rate of up to 733Mbps, making it an ideal choice for various applications simultaneously. Creates Wi-Fi Wherever You Want and Anyway You Desire!
To meet the wireless needs of almost any situation you might encounter, the TL-WR902AC features Router, Hotspot, Range Extender, Client, and Access Point Modes. During Travel
1. Router Mode
Connect to a hotel's Ethernet or 3G/4G USB modem to instantly create a private wireless network and share internet access to all your Wi-Fi devices.
2. Hotspot Mode
Connect to an outdoor WISP Access Point, enjoy a private Wi-Fi hotspot for your devices in public areas. At Home
3. Range Extender Mode
Extend your existing Wi-Fi network to maximize coverage and eliminate dead zones.
4. Client Mode
Allow devices that require a wired connection to access an existing Wi-Fi network.
5. Access Point Mode
Create a wireless network for Wi-Fi enabled devices. Multifunctional USB Port for File Sharing and Charging
A multifunctional USB port allows you to share files and media through your internet browser with different computers. Also, the USB port can provide power supply (up to 5V/2A) to mobile devices like smart phones or tablets, making it easy to charge on the go.