USB-AC53 Dual-band Wireless-AC1200 USB Adapter
Dual-band Wireless-AC1200 USB Adapter
- Extra-fast 5th Generation Wi-Fi at up to 867Mbps/300Mbps
- Selectable 5GHz/2.4GHz dual bands increase signal clarity for better HD multimedia
- Powerful 2x2 embedded patch antennas (PIFA type) improve signal range while integrating into the attractive design
- Exclusive NetClip and cradle accessories for convenient placement and better performance
The USB-AC53 presents the first ASUS 802.11ac dual-band 2x2 antenna USB adapter with speeds up to 867Mbps/300Mbps in 5GHz/2.4GHz. Its internal patch (PIFA) antennas offer better network coverage, while the innovative ASUS NetClip helps users flexibly place the USB-AC53 to optimize signal transmission. The package includes a custom cradle for further usability extension. Extreme 5th generation Wi-Fi speed
The fastest Wi-Fi ever becomes more accessible via USB, going up to 867Mbps on the clear 5GHz band. Using 802.11ac wireless, faster connectivity and enjoyment come to all your devices.
* Quoted network speeds and bandwidth based on current IEEE 802.11ac specifications. Actual performance may be affected by network and service provider factors, interface type, and other conditions. Connected devices must be 802.11ac-compatible for best results. Selectable dual-band 867Mbps/300Mbps bandwidth
Dual-band operation suits mainstream and power users. The 2.4GHz band is perfect for web browsing, email, and social networking, while the 5GHz frequency enables smooth HD streaming and online multiplayer for blazingly fast and lag-free home entertainment. Included extras for truly amazing networking
Thoughtful accessories add convenience and portability to 802.11ac clients. ASUS includes a long USB cable and an attachment NetClip in the box, helping you adjust device placement for completely optimized performance. The designed cradle also provides an altenative of arrangement for your desktop and laptop. WPS Button Setup
Via WPS function, users can firmly secure your home networks and protect the private resources. Set up the wireless connection by applyiing the WPS wizard and pressing the WPS button on both your router and USB-AC53 instantly.