Dual Band Wi-Fi - Up to 1750Mbps
- AC1750 Dual band Wi-Fi – delivers combined speeds of up to 1750Mbps, providing fast and seamless network for multiple devices
- AV1200 Powerline Speed – Fully meet the demand for bandwidth-intensive activities with ultra-fast powerline transfer speed of up to 1200Mbps1
- Wi-Fi Clone – Automatically copies the network name (SSID) and password of your router with the touch of the Wi-Fi clone button
- Wi-Fi Auto-Sync – Makes it easy to add additional extenders to your powerline network by uniformly syncing settings such as SSID, password, Wi-Fi Schedule and LED Schedule for all network devices
- Plug, Pair, and Play –Set up your powerline network and start enjoying fast, seamless wired/wireless connections in a matter of minutes
- Manage with utility, app and web UI-The tpPLC utility, the intuitive tpPLC mobile app, and the powerful web interface make it easy to personalize and manage your network
With wireless speeds of up to 1750Mbps, including 1300Mbps on 5GHz and 450Mbps on 2.4GHz, you do not have to worry about dropped connections or buffering while you enjoy gaming with competitors from around the world, streaming HD movies with friends, video chatting with family, or sharing photos with all of your followers on social media. High-Speed Internet with the Freedom of Wi-Fi
Turn any outlet into a high-speed Internet connection with the TL-WPA8730 KIT. It uses your home’s electrical wiring to expand your current Wi-Fi network and provide AC1750 Wi-Fi in any room. Plug in the adapter and place extenders for a reliable wireless network where you need it. Farther & Faster with HomePlug AV2
With advanced HomePlug AV2, your extenders incorporate 2×2 MIMO technology to provide blazing-fast data transfer speeds of up to 1200Mbps1. Beamforming technology takes you farther by focusing the data transmission where you need it most. Plug, Pair, and Play
First, connect your TL-PA8010P to the router.
Then, plug in the TL-WPA8730 wherever you need extra coverage.
Finally, press the “Pair” button on each adapter. Synchronize Wi-Fi Settings with Auto-Sync
Adding additional Powerline extenders for multiple rooms is as simple as the initial setup. Simply Plug, Pair, and Play. Once this process is complete, you can manage the entire Powerline network from any extender and the changes will be implemented on all network devices instantaneously. Faster Connections, Better Performance
Three Gigabit ports provide faster connections for connecting high-performance devices, including smart TVs, game consoles, and more. Enjoy high speeds and excellent stability on all of your favorite devices. All-New Interface, Easy Control
You can control wireless network settings, set schedules for Wi-Fi availability, and even control the LED indicators on your adapters from your mobile devices or PCs. With the intuitive, user-friendly design, you can find and change any settings quickly and easily.
*Powerline devices need to be connected to the same electrical circuit and must be deployed in sets of two or more. TP-LINK Powerline devices work with any HomePlug AV or AV2 compatible Powerline devices from any brands.